The CRPF Public School, Jawahar Nagar took shape in the year 1996 when the CRPF Employees Educational Society, New Delhi, felt the need to establish a school in South India to cater to the educational needs of the wards of the CRPF personnel. In the year 1996 the school was started in prefabricated huts with 35 students and 3 teachers. The school buildings were constructed by the united AndhraPradesh Police Housing Corporation at a cost of 7 Crores. The school shifted to the new buildings during 1998. The charge of first Principal was given to Dr. Subhash Damle. The first regular Principal was Shri. Mathew Joseph succeeded by Shri. Hameed. Since then the present incumbent is shaping the school. This was the second endeavor of the society which had already established a premier institution – the CRPF Public School, Rohini, New Delhi. The CRPF Public School, Jawharnagar is a Co-educational Day- cum Residential Higher Secondary School with an enrollment of 2070 (Boys – 1243, Girls - 827)students from classes UKG to XII. The school aims to become a ‘Center for Excellence’, providing quality education for India’s deserving young minds, empowering them to be courageous, confident and self- disciplined.